Holy Fire III Reiki II Class
Time & Location
About the event
Learning the art of Holy Fire III Reiki II will give you the tools you are looking for to skyrocket your own spiritual path and bring everything you learned in Reiki I to a higher level and then some. You will learn how to channel the universal Holy Fire III energy into others through touch, eye gazing, as well as from a distance. Yes, you can learn to send healing energy to someone on the other side of the planet. Join us...you will be amazed!
This class is a combination of lectures, discussions, and hands-on practice. You will leave with experiences, placements, a manual, and a certificate. During this class, you will learn the fundamentals of Reiki and become attuned to the Holy Fire III Reiki energy.
During this class, you will learn the fundamentals of Reiki II through a combination of lectures, discussions, and hands-on practice. You will be guided through meditations and become attuned to the Holy Fire III Reiki II energy. A certification and manual will be received by the end of this course. With this certification, you will be able to legally treat clients as a business.
This class will also include:
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- Learning the Reiki II symbols, their deeper meaning, and the many ways to use them
- Test on the symbols
- The Reiki grid
- Holy Fire III Reiki II energy attunement
- Practicing hands-on Reiki using the symbols
- Enkaku Chiryo
- Crystals, oils, music, and sound healing as ways to enhance Reiki energy and meditation practices
- Sending distance reiki practice
- Practicing an entire healing session incorporating all methods, tools, and symbols acquired during this class
- Closing meditation and prayer
Rochelle is a Usui Holy Fire III Master and Karuna Master.
Please contact Rochelle to pre-register.
The cost is $200. https://paypal.me/rochellesreiki?locale.x=en_US is where to send payments!
Reiki I is a prerequisite in order to register for this class.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email and a manual in the mail. This class will be taking place on Zoom or in person.
Contact Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and questions.